Father’s Day is right around the corner and I am always last minute when it comes to buying gifts for people who are difficult. Is your dad hard to buy for? Mine sure is! Luckily, I have been shopping around for good gift ideas for the dad that seems impossible to buy for.
I am 100% a daddy’s girl so I always want to get something special for my dad. My dad is the kind of guy who loves to door things outside and loves to work on projects so the gift ideas I came up with resemble what my dad likes to do. Below is a list of great gift ideas perfect for your dads. Most of the gifts are from Amazon so they will come in time for fathers day!
- Battery Daddy– if your dad is a gadget guy or you always have batteries all over the place, this is the perfect gift for your dad!
- Carharrt Hat- Carharrt is super popular with guys, especially southern/blue-collared men and I think this hat color is great for the summer!
- Stanley Quencher– The most popular cup of the year and perfect for the guys that are on the go or love a good lake day! I suggest checking local sporting stores like Dicks or Academy to grab one!
- Yeti Cooler– This is a great gift for the beach or lake dads or even the dads that like to golf! Yeti is amazing at keeping drinks cool and I have heard great things about this bag!
- Bear Claw Meat Shredder– If your dad likes to cook, this is the perfect tool. My dad owns these and these make it so easy for shredding chicken or any meat to add to salads, nachos, dips, you name it!
- Top Dad Mug-I mean, it was only right to include a Top Gun mug and it is perfect for the Top Gun obsessed dad!
- On Cloud Sneakers-If your dad is active like mine and always neglects to buy himself something good quality, On Cloud sneakers, are a need. My whole family owns a pair and we have converted so many people to On Cloud sneaker fans because they are such a comfortable shoe for running and walking!
- Brumate Beer Koozie-Nothing worse than a warm beer, am I right? For the dads that like to kick back with a cold one, this koozie is a must and comes in several colors!
- Beats Wireless Headphones- Another great gift for the dads that are active! These beats wireless headphones are a great alternative for the Apple Airpods and they are just as good!
- Massage Gun– Great for the gym rat dads! This massage gun is great for tight mussels and relaxing sore muscles!
- Slippers– So I realize some dads are not as young to use some of these gifts I listed above, so a great pair of comfy slippers are always a great gift for dad! It is something that dad probably won’t buy for himself.
- Lululemon Belt Bag-For the more trendy dads, I suggest the Lululemon Belt Bag. No, it isn’t just for girls and it is such a game-changer bag!
- Traeger Pellet Grill– Okay, this gift is definitely on the pricey side, but if your dad has been eyeing a good grill, this one is amazing and the reviews are super good!
- Personalized Beer Crate– If your dad loves a good beer, try something new and get him a personalized beer crate from Man Crates! It is something different and maybe a fun activity for you two to do if you enjoy beer as well!
- Experience- If I have learned anything about getting older, it is that time is precious and I am always down to spend quality time with my parents. It is something they cherish more than a gift and if you are balling on a budget, it’s a gift that is priceless!