Woke feeling like it was Christmas morning! I seriously love a good sale and the Nordstrom Anniversary sale is a sale that I look forward to every year! The other day, I went into Nordstrom and was able to pick up a few things! Today I will just be sharing what I bought and then next week I will be sharing how to style the items I got! Also, If you want to win a Nordstrom gift card to shop the sale, head to my Instagram to enter!
- Steve Madden Booties: I am a dye hard Steve Madden fan! I absolutely love his shoes because they are cute, functional, and usually pretty affordable! I decided to upgrade and snag these booties this year and I could not be happier that I did! They are so cute and I know they will go with everything. The heel is a good height and they are comfy to walk in. I love the pointy toe style on this boot and the slits on the sides! Size up a 1/2 size! I am usually a 7.5 but I couldn’t even squeeze my foot in the shoe until I grabbed the 8.
- Steve Madden Mules: When I bought these I wasn’t sure if I was going to keep them because I really love shoes that are versatile and I never think about cheetah being versatile but they are! Yesterday I changed outfits about 5 times and these mules went with everything! The white and black are still in stock as well! size up 1/2 a size!
- Caslon Aidy Water Resistant Wedge Sneaker: I absolutely love this shoe! I had a shoe like this that I bought from Target last year and I got destroyed from the water and snow but it is the best shoe for walking around campus! This shoe is super comfy and I love how it can be dressed up or down. Since it is water resistant it will last a while and it is such a great price too! It is true to size and comes in 2 other colors!
- Barefoot Dreams In The Wild Throw: Finally got my hands on a Barefoot Dreams blanket after waiting a full year! It is as soft as everyone says it is! Now, I will say, it is still expensive on sale but, I am always covering up with blankets around my house and I just decided to splurge because I love this one! This blanket is still fully in stock!
- All in Favor Rib Bishop Sleeve Surplice Ribbed Sweater: When I bought this sweater, I thought I was going to return it immediately but, I absolutely love it! It is so flattering on all shapes and sized and I love how you can wear it with jeans but then throw it on with a skirt because it isn’t a bulky sweater! It comes in white as well and I got a size small which is a size down for me and I like the fit.
- Caslon® Open Front Cardigan: This is by far one of my favorite buys from the sale. I think this cardigan is so cute and it was another item I was hesitant about but I love it! If you do not like wool, I do not suggest this cardigan because it does have wool in it. It also comes in several other colors including another striped color combo and solids! I got my true to size medium.
Natori Bliss Perfection Contour Soft Cup Bra: I love this bra! I have been wearing it on repeat lately and it fits so well. It is a great t-shirt bra and does not have underwire.
- B.P Pink Smoke Etched Animal Lounge Set: Ever since quarantine started, I have invested in more loungewear than I thought was possible but, I do get my moneys worth because I wear them all the time! I saw this set and knew I had to snag it. It is so soft and comfy. I grabbed the shorts combo but they have joggers as well! Size down one size because it does run big. They also have many other patterns as well!
- All In Favor V-Neck Tee: You can never have enough white tees and this one was so soft and I knew I needed it. It is a tad thin but if you wear a nude or white bra, you can’t tell. Great piece for layering and it comes in many colors as well. It is also true to size.
- Nordstrom Pink Stripe Pajama Set: Just checked and this is actually sold out already.
- BLANKNYC Vital Signs Suede Moto: I always think that moto and leather jackets are something to snag during the Nsale because you can get amazing quality for a lot less. This moto jacket is still kind of pricy but the quality is amazing and I will hold on to this for a very long time! I sized down to the size small and it fits great!
- Wit & Wisdom Jeans: Last year at the Nsale, my mom snagged these jeans in my size on accident and gave them to me and these are the best jeans ever! A great shade of denim, super comfortable with an elastic waist, and comes in petite! I reach for these jeans almost all the time and I wore mine so much that I ripped a whole in them so I snagged a new pair this year! I wear a 6P in these jeans which is true to size for me in these jeans. If you are worried about sized, these jeans are pretty stretchy so go as close to your size as possible.