It’s time for another style sesh. I am really loving doing these lately and I know that a lot of ladies want to buy clothes they can wear multiple times and I totally get that! What I’ve noticed from talking to my friends or ladies is that most women are scared to buy something trendy because they are worried they won’t get a lot of use out of the item. I totally get that too and I will be honest, sometimes I get nervous buying pieces too but what I do know is that I always wear the pieces so much. So to touch on trends, this Rolling Stones copy-cat tee is EVERYWHERE right now and its just so cute and fun. Today I styled it so many different ways for y’all to show y’all how versatile it can be. One of my favorite ways this tee can be styled is number 5 with the purple blazer. I love it because it’s a fun look and it looks so chic and fashionable with the blazer. I paired it with denim cut off shorts but you can always rock this look with jeans and heels. This looks are not set in stone, mix them up, match them with different things, make them your own! I hope this inspires y’all to have fun with this trendy tee! Linking all the looks below!
Link to the Rolling Stones copy-cat tee! (size up one if you have a large chest and get the girl cut, I got a large)
- Leggings and Tee : Spanx leggings(TTS I wear a medium and they fit great)
- Tee and polka dot maxi skirt: Skirt (linking similar because I got mine from Marshalls)
- Sherpa Denim Jacket and Leggings: Levi Jacket (size up because it runs tight) | Spanx Leggings
- Tee and Wide Leg Cropped Jeans: Wide Leg Cropped Jeans (linking a similar pair)
- Blazer and Tee: Blazer (TTS)
- Leather Jacket and Tee: Leather jacket (TTS)