Decided that today I would talk about things I am loving right now because there are a lot of things that just make me happy right now that I am excited about! I love things that make me happy (who doesn’t) because they just put me in a great mood! I also decided to share this post and a few extra things because a lot of these things are 1)affordable and 2)great gifts if you’re still shopping away! So, I hope that my favorites can become your favorites and I hope you enjoy!
- Teddy Bear Jacket: Such a great amazon find and it is as cozy as it looks! I would size down one size because mine is a tad big for my liking but still cozy! $35
- Golden Goose Dupes: This shoe is so popular and at first I wasn’t a huge fan but I wear these suckers constantly because they are so light weight and comfy and they just make me feel so stylish and chic by adding a pop of color to each outfit! They come in 10 other patterns as well. $35
- Personalized Hair Clips: I thought these were so so cute and hair clips are back in style and I am here for it! These are so fun and on sale and would be such a cute/meaningful gift for any girl. $28
- Aerie Sweatshirt: I have been living in these cozy sweatshirts since October when it got cold in Lubbock and they are the perfect athleisure sweatshirt. I would stick with your normal size or even size down because it is already over sized. I got a medium and wished I had gotten the small because it is kind of long on me. on sale for $30 today
- Lululemon Dupe Leggings: I get questions about these leggings probably once a week because they are so good. I have been living in the pair I got since I got them and I can’t say enough good things about them! They come in so many different colors and prints and they are comfy to workout in as well. Never met a legging that was so similar to Lulu than these! You also can’t beat the price (you will never go back to Lulu again, sorry! 🙂 $22
- Customized Starbucks Cup: How cute are these cups?! I just ordered mine and I am tracking my package as we speak! This would be the perfect stocking stuffer and you can customize it with whatever saying and whatever color. $8
- Merry Sweatshirt: Nicc would definitely agree when I say I go all out for the holidays and wearing festive cozy clothes get me in the spirit! I love Pink Lily’s cutie festive sweatshirts and also, they are so cozy. 30% off too today.
- Name Necklace: Okay, these are so so popular right now and I can see why. They are so dainty and cute and I love anything with my name on it. I am getting this necklace for all the gals on my list and even one for myself! on sale too for $17.
- Tula Eye Balm: I have yet to give my review of this product (stick around till Friday to hear my review on my Instagram @southernremix) but I am loving this eye balm right now, because it brightens my eyes and it is a great pick me up in the mornings and throughout the days. $28